Standing at 52 Yongfu Road, the two-storey building was set up in 1932 under the typical Spanish style with a basement underground. The gently sloping roof is covered with Spanish pantiles. The Semi-circular arched open corridor in the south and the canopy frame on the terrace of the second floor strongly tell the Mediterranean style. The outer walls of the first floor are partially decorated with semi-circular arched niches, which are embraced by diamond decorations in the way widely adopted in Spanish style. The arched eave projecting out of the upper walls in the north is also tiled with Spanish pantiles. In The hall of the first floor there are salomonicas separated from walls by iron screens, which are ornamented by delicate patterns of animals and plants.