At 319 Yueyang Road, There are two buildings set up in 1928 and one was French Consulate and the other was the residence for the French consul before liberation. The two buildings are of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai Branch after 1956 and are reconstructed according to the original looks. There is a shanty dormer on the top. The outer walls of the bottom floor are furnished with red bricks marked by write lines. The black half-timbered trusses on the second floor and the shanty dormer, and the chimneys constructed of red bricks standing on the roof and metopes show the British countryside villa style.