Located at 160 Taiyuan Road, the building was built in 1928 and formerly known as Taiyuan Villa. It is also called "the Residence of Marshall" for it was dwelled by General Marshall after the Anti-Japanese War. The construction follows late French Renaissance style with a mansard roof and French dormer. But on the north elevation of the building there is a castle-shaped sharp-pointed roof under early French Renaissance style. However, the rooms are not decorated under the sheer French style but bear the features of Eclecticism style.