Located at 63 Gaoan Road, the construction was built in 1930 with a combination of both Chinese and western styles. The open arched porch, the terrace above and the simple elevation strongly express the Mediterranean style, while the hollowed-out scaled breast boards are of Chinese tradition. The pillars of the entrance porch are of various forms and structures. The rooms are decorated with wood delicately. The breast walls are simply adorned while the engraved door of red sandalwood standing between the two rooms in the lowest floor is decorated with exquisite ornamentations.