Located at 150 Fenyang Road, the villa, which was built in 1930 or so, was originally hosted by a French businessman and dwelled by Bai Chongxi, a senior general of Kuomingtang in 1940s. It is called " White House" for its white outer walls and the granite spiral stairs that leading to the veranda on the second floor. The building follows the style of French Renaissance with the elevation clearly divided into three parts vertically as well as horizontally. The fanlights project from the east rooms and the pilasters in imitation of Ironic Order are installed between the windows. The cockle stairs climbing to the second floor is propped with vase-shaped classic rails and some windows of the north front are decorated with festoons above presenting the Baroque style.