Located at 27 Bund (27 No.1 East Zhongshan Road), Shanghai Foreign Trade Bureau was built in 1920 and formerly known as the Jardine Matheson & Company. The construction follows the style of English Renaissance and the façade is divided into three parts clearly. The arched gates of the first part that consists of the first two floors are of Roman style while the outer walls of the central front of the second part consisting of the middle three floors are based on stone blocks and installed with huge pillars. The flat roof once topped the fifth floor was torn open and the building was constructed into a seven-storey building. The huge figure statue once stood at the entrance, unfortunately, is not in existence now.