Located at 10-12 Bund (10-12 No.1 East Zhongshan Road), the building of Pudong Development Bank was constructed in 1923 and formerly known as the Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation Building. It was the site of Shanghai Municipal People's Government till it was called as the building of Pudong Development Bank. It is in classic style with the stone arched gate in the lower part and huge columns applied in the middle and a Greek dome in the top. The couple of bronze lions once stood beside the front entrance are now displayed in the Shanghai Museum. The ceiling of the octagonal lobby is decorated with 8 mural paintings made of thousands of small colorful mosaics and the paintings demonstrate the typical 20th century architecture styles of 8 cities of Shanghai, Hong Kong, London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Bangkok, Calcutta.