Sitting at 2 Bund, (3 No.1 East Zhongshan Road), it was built in 1910 as the site of the Shanghai Club ---- the most extravagant club in Shanghai at that time. It originally followed the East Indian style with a British classic exterior and was reconstructed in early the 20th century. It was famous for the bar that was the longest one in the east at that time. The triangular elevators applied in the hotel were made by the Siemense Company 90 years ago. It is named Dongfeng Hotel after 1971.