Yuyan Garden (Garden of Leisurely Repose), which was built in 1559 (the 21st year under reign of Wan Li of the Ming Dynasty), is situated at 132 Anren Street of Huangpu District. It was repaired after the liberation and has been opened to the tourists since 1961. The richly ornamented garden consists of seven scenery spots: 1) Sanshui Hall: it was constructed in the Qing Dynasty for the host to accommodate the guests and formerly known as Leshou Hall. It is the highest building in the garden; 2) the great rockery in Yangshan Hall: it is a masterpiece of Zhang Nanyang, a famous artist of the Ming Dynasty, and it is acknowledged as the top one in the region south of Yangtze River. 3) Wanhua Building and Yule Pavillion; 4) Dianchun Tang (the Spring Hall): it was the northern headquarter of the Knife Union in its uprising in 1853 and some arms used, coins made, and written statements proclaimed by the Knife Union are displayed there; 5) Yulinglong: it is one of the tree famous stones in the region south of Yangtze River; 6) Huijing Building; 7) the inner garden. Yuyan Garden enjoys the prestige as "an architecture miracle in the region south of Yangtze River" and "an elite of garden in southeast China".